Monday, August 20, 2007

3-day bum

today marks the first movable holiday mandated by Republic Act No. 9492.

while most people opted to go out of town or be somewhere else, for me, it meant catching up on sleep and just basically a chance to bum around.

dressed in my jammies and armed with a remote, a laptop, several DVDs and a good book, that is just what i did. and boy did i have a blast. well at least on the first 2 days.

now on my last day, anxiety is slowly creeping up on me. i suddenly realized i haven't been out of the house in 3 days! it's not that i don't mind being home, i mean, i love spending time with my parents. but i have to admit, i'm not built to just stay home and lay like brocolli.

being a weekend couch potato (minus the lazy boy and the chips), while fun to do once in a while, isn't something i'd wanna do often.

one good thing that came out of this though, i can't wait to go back to work tomorrow.

No comments:

  © stoicsushi

Design by Emporium Digital