Monday, December 22, 2008

the sweetest thing

it is true when they say that the sweetest things come from the most unexpected people at the most unexpected time.

i lost my purse today. i went christmas shopping and completed my list. but as i was about to pay, i found out that my uber favorite purse was gone. in my entire life, this was the first time that it happened and to think i was ever so careful. my money, my cards, i was left with only my bag and my cel phone.

good thing my brother's girlfriend was with me so i was able to go home. shocked and unable to digest what just happened, we left the mall and set aside my shopping cart.

if it were just my money, i would be fine. but my brother asked me to buy his christmas list as well and his money too, was taken. ip called my besties and they were kind enough to help me block my card.

i was sobbing when i reached home and went straignt to my room.

an hour later, my brother came in and greeted me Merry Christmas. shopping bags in hand. he bought everything in my shopping cart. and i couldn't help but cry.

my brother did the sweetest thing. i lost his money and instead of telling me how stupid i was, he went ahead and made me feel better.

to the scumbag who stole my purse, i hope you had a need more than i. merry christmas to you.

ps. deeaye, thanks too for coming to my rescue and for the knock=off purse. oh and yes, alcohol makes everything ok :)

2 comments:

didi said...

3 red horse for that matter. at least you're now ok. glad to be of help to you. just my little way of saying thanks for being such a great friend to me. merry christmas, gurl! mwah!! :*

gemma said...

and a few margaritas ;)
life is good!

  © stoicsushi

Design by Emporium Digital