Thursday, February 02, 2006

what goes around comes around

i never thought i could hate a person this much...i never tought i am capable of hate....

but then again i never thought someone like him exists and would come into my life, leaving me battered and bruised.

it hurts more now. not because he cheated on me or that i still love him.

the pain is greater now because he is still capable of inflicting pain even when i've already let him go.

it hurts more because now i'm no longer blinded by love so i'm able to see what kind of a person i wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

it hurts more because now i know he never was and will never be sorry.

most of my friends said karma lang ang katapat nyan and i'm better off.

yes, i know i'm better off and i'm glad to be free of him. but it doesn't make it any less painful to accept.

i can't help but question my own life....how i've lived...

if life is all about karma, what did i ever do to deserve all these?
if what goes around comes around, how come i feel like i'm on the losing end?

No comments:

  © stoicsushi

Design by Emporium Digital