Monday, October 17, 2011

happiest birthday for my bestest friend ever

this is it! of all the pivotal events in your life, this, by far is the one i will never ever forget. it took all my energy not to shriek when you told me the good news.

you are going to have your happily ever after.

more than the bling, it's the thought that you are soon to say i do that gives me the chills.
you have found the one.

as shrek is to fiona and prince charming is to cinderella, you have found the one.


“Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love.” 


good things indeed come to those who wait. i am happy.

i love you. happy birthday :)

2 comments:

Bitchina said...

Mother, I almost cried when I read this.

First of all --- shucks Happy Anniversary to us!!!

7 years and counting. Honestly, I think you're my longest relationship. Wahahaha!

Second, thank you for always being happy for me.

True === I do hope I get it : "Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love."

That is what my life has been about.

I love you, too, Mother. :)

gemma said...

i shall practice holding an umbrella. soon! hahaha!

  © stoicsushi

Design by Emporium Digital