Thursday, June 12, 2008

reasons why i love coming home early

  • home cooked dinner with my family. fastfood is nice given no other option but i'm sure everyone will agree that home cooked meals are the best. even better if it's my mom's adobo or papa's famous laing
  • bonding time with my mom which meant a marathon of telenovelas. really. no matter how silly and ridiculous local primetime shows are, i try and sit through them with mama, mustering all the effort not to barf at every scene. now, the thought that i'm beginning to like 'dem shows is creeping me out!
  • better sleeping habit. i've been coming home early this week and my sleeping habit has greatly improved. normally, i wouldn't be sleeping til the wee hours but now, i get to sleep before 12MN. hurray hurray for the ex-insomniac!
  • no more tardy me. waking up used to be a drag. seriously. it takes 4 sets of alarms before i get my butt out of bed. now, it only takes two haha! which also meant that i get to work on time. yey! wouldn't want my boss to take back my raise now would i?
  • so there, with a job that goes beyond normal working hours and a social life that goes even beyond those hours, coming home early becomes a treat i savor each and every time.

    No comments:

      © stoicsushi

    Design by Emporium Digital