Thursday, November 22, 2007

work whore yet again

3 weeks of non-stop overtime work sure did take it's toll as i am now at home nursing a flu.

i haven't seen my friends in a looonng time, my nails are screaming for attention and my roots are beginning to show.

i desperately need a ME time soon! otherwise imma go nuts!

time sure does fly and before i even realize it, it's gonna be my birthday soon. as i told april, i'm not at all excited. i'm turning 32 for crying out loud! what's to be excited about? hehehe!

anyway, i'm off to bed now. i'm reading this really nice book, P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern and i wanna finish it tonight.

it's back to work for me tomorrow and i am so NOT thrilled. hmn...maybe i can skip work again hehehehe!

3 comments:

Frodo said...

Welcome aboard to Flu-land! Had mine two weeks ago that lasted for about four days. Now a couple of my fellow managers are nursing their own flu just this week...

...talk about spreading the wealth and sharing the love! HAHAHA!

Get well soon, dearie. Have that coffee with "him." Maybe he can help you nurse yourself out of bed. Some sort of an "energizer." *wink, wink!*

Advanced Happy Birthday! Tell me when. If I get the chance, maybe I can drop by and hand you a little something (and no, nothing from Harrod's. HAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, yeah, I'm a cheapskate, so sue me! HARHAR!)

gemma said...

i'm all better now frodo dear. i ever went to work yesterday (talk about lame).
as for the coffee, if he suddenly grew balls maybe.
and thanks for the early birthday greetings. as always, presents are most welcome hehehehe!

gemma said...

erratum:
...i eveN went to work yesterday

  © stoicsushi

Design by Emporium Digital