Tuesday, June 26, 2007

10 Things

  1. my stylist is MIA once again so i can't get a decent haircut.
  2. i'm a certified DVD freak! i'm on the second season of The L Word and i have to say, i'm surprised i like the series. i love shane but i adore alice' character more. hmn...does that make me a lesbian??? hahahha my friends are so gonna freak out!
  3. NO i'm not a lesbian.
  4. i can't wait for season 4 of grey's anatomy
  5. i'm back in the gym. thanks to april, i'm on my second week. woohoo!!!
  6. april and i have a new fave cocktail place - Cyma in Greenbelt 2 (i'll make a separate entry just for this later)
  7. i got to use my dream cam in one of our tagaytay trips. no, i have yet to buy one but my dear friend dennis let me use his.
  8. i'm still waiting for my promotion as my boss talked to me about it last week
  9. i'm sorta kinda slightly scared of it. what if i can't do the job? what if i don't get it???
  10. it's 1 am and i'm still at work.

No comments:

  © stoicsushi

Design by Emporium Digital